Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Adventure Begins!

Hello, 2013!

I am so looking forward to this new year and this new beginning that we give ourselves on January 1.  While the deeper truth is that we have the power to make big changes in our lives every single second,  the new year serves as a big boost for making those positive shifts.

This new blog is my New Year's baby!  I am so blessed to have the chance to travel around the country with my job (I am a "Field Market Access Associate" in the healthcare industry- meaning I travel to Dialysis centers around the country and educate Social Workers on health insurance and reimbursement) , and this will be my outlet for documenting my travels.  My longtime obsession with photography, plus my love of writing, adventure, and "aha moments", equals the perfect storm for The Wanderlust Diaries.  

I am starting my new year in one of my favorite cities, Austin, TX, visiting my brother and his girlfriend for the holidays.  This city is one of the best, in my opinion, due to its hippie vibe, its street art-covered buildings, its healthy-yet-amazing dining, and- of course- the cute, bearded, hipster boys filling its streets!  I begin my work travels for 2013 with a trip to Missoula, Montana tomorrow.  I had never even heard of this city until it popped up in my work e-mail inbox, and am really excited to see what Montana is all about!  Be ready for lots of pictures.  You have been warned.

To you, my reader, I am sending energy and support for your resolutions today and all year long.  I hope that my blog can inspire you to see the bright side of life (even when you are in a crabby mood, which I find myself in from time to time! :) )

Peace and Love,
Erin







No comments:

Post a Comment