Friday, January 4, 2013

Holiday Travelpalooza

I am so blessed to have had such great friends, family, and PUPS fill my holidays with JOY this year!  My first stop was Dallas, TX.  I squeezed in every minute with my mom, brother, aunt, uncle, cousins, and cute kiddos.  I was so lucky to be able to spend the entire week of Christmas in Dallas.  The conversations and moments I have with my family mean everything to me.  And...I experienced my first ever white Christmas!


The Saturday after Christmas, my mom and I took a road trip down to Austin, where my brother lives.  Hanging with my brother, his girlfriend, and their dog-child Griffin is always fun.  I spent four nights with them and got to celebrate New Years Eve in Austin for the first time  We got all dressed up, and Bill even wore a bow tie!  I found myself feeling very sad that last night and couldn't really sleep thinking about the whirlwind holiday week I got to have with my family. I was also excited to get back to work (I'm not sure I've ever truly said those words together?!) and get back on the road.




 Next stop...Missoula, Montana!




No comments:

Post a Comment